Monday, June 1, 2009

Thanks for the motivation!

After Saturday's run I was reaaaally hurtin' (or as I like to say I "had a hurtness") in the legs. Honestly, I think its because I really didn't put much effort into stretching after and was more excited to get on with the day than give stretching a legit chance. So despite the workout calendar, I took yesterday off. All day I thought, I'll make it up tonight... I'll go after work. By the time I got home and made it up the stairs to my apartment I had lost all motivation to stick to that... until I saw I had 5 followers on my blog! When I saw that I felt obligated to lace up my sneakers and hit the park. And I did better than expected! My 5 followers took me 3.25 miles further than my couch would have taken me tonight. Thanks you 5! :-)

Stay tuned for a recap of our first official "training" session tomorrow. Apparently we're doing something freaky called the "tiki tiki run." There better be pina colada's at the end. Seriously.


1 comment: